Here are 10 things that convenience stores should start carrying (Disclaimer: They may already carry these)
- Latest video games. Not all of them, just whatever is currently hot. If I saw Red Dead Redemption 2 for sale at 711 cash register… I might grab it.
- Underwear. Ever go on a trip and forget to pack enough underwear? I have. I doubt I’m the only one… I Hope.
- Quick gifts. Items for housewarming parties, holiday parties etc. Hallmark like products, candles etc.
- External chargers. I have lost or broke multiple external chargers for my phone, I would also pick up another.
- Zip drives. Do not take up much room, can sell for a premium.
- Liquor wine beer… It’s time for all states to be able to sell alcohol.
- Socks. Same reason as number 2.
- Apple accessories. All apple accessories should be available. Chargers, headphones, etc.
- Pet food. I for one don’t ever really want to make the trip out to the grocery store or pet store for dog food.
- Notebooks. I personally can never have enough. If composition books were at the register I’d always grab another.
I expected more clever ideas. Onward. The idea of these is to not stop all ten until you are done in one sitting and see what comes to mind.