This is an idea from James Altucher. One of four people, who particularly inspired me to blog. He writes 10 ideas a day. Silly, fun, serious… any kind of ideas. He calls it training your idea muscle. The idea is to become an idea machine. I tried to pick up this habit a while back multiple times. I decided if I publically do them, on this, it will force accountability.
Here’s to forever.
10 Tips For Younger Gunnar
- The drunkest guy at the party doesn’t usually get the girl.
- You don’t need to know what you want to do, just need to do more.
- You’ll love again.
- It’s not that serious. When you hear people say none of this will matter down the road… it’s true.
- Pay attention more in science and math.
- Not everyone will like you and it’s okay.
- Smile more.
- Stand tall.
- Play the game. Sometimes you’re up, sometimes your down.
- Everyone else is equally clueless.