Ten Ideas for 11/15/2018
10 better questions than what’s up or even worse how are you?
I catch myself saying what’s up after asking what’s up…. talk about a conversation killer. Saying “how are you?” results in “good you?” 9/10 times. Maybe these will spice it up, maybe not!
- What have you been up to?
- What are you looking forward to?
- What are you currently working on?
- What are you hyped about?
- What is the best part of your day?
- What are you excited about this weekend?
- What do you want to do more of?
- What do you want to do less of?
- What do you do in your free time?
- What makes you happy?
Some of those might be a bit weird to ask. Probably will result in more exciting results than “what’s up?” though.